Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Garden Bunny!


As part of the AnthologyInc.'s "Breath of Fresh Air Launch" today, I've listed this dainty spring set! Please find it HERE!
I feel in love with this Full Moon Forest Line with artistically hidden bunnies, owls and bees. Purple just happens to be my all time favorite color too, and I don't think I've ever designed a set around the color! The ruffle pants are actually my favorite part of the set because the purple Damask print with the sweet hidden bunnies is something I could look at all day long!!! Hope you enjoy this "springy" set!

Also a big hug and THANK YOU to my sweet friend Christine who worked some fun magic on this picture you see right here!! Didn't she do a lovely job! She has started her photography business in the Long Island area!! How exciting!

No comments: