Sunday, March 15, 2009

Little Miss Fancy is 6....with Fancy Nancy Euro style!!



We had the most "spectacular" weekend with our Fancy Nancy themed luncheon birthday party! My mom and I made sandwiches of little shapes and added fancy umbrellas and frilly toothpicks. We had "sparkling" juice and played pin the jewel on the tiara. I had all the girls sign the poster ahead of time at school (little job work perks when planning a Kindergarten birthday party :). The girls enjoyed making magic wands and bracelets, and of course making their own parfaits....yum, yum!!! My hubby even got in on the fun for a few moments by dressing in a suit and passing out tiaras to the girls when they arrived! We had a special guest appearance by the girls' very own Kindergarten teacher who....just so happens to be one of my dearest friends :) another job perk when planning a Kindergarten birthday party :) She dressed fancy and was her crazy fun self and helped "fancy" up the girls' nails with polish and nail stickers.

My dad kept the little kids busy in the basement after the girls arrived. And oh....the joy of me having yet another opportunity to get out my senior prom dress....I WILL post pictures in the next few days! I was fancy mommy for sure! One of the sweet girls kept touching my dress and telling me how beautiful it was :) I was rocking in the 90's though!!

So....my biggest baby is now 6. What a beautiful girl we are blessed with. She is so kind, smart and funny! So full of creative energy and reading like a champ! She is such a little thinker and has such love for our family. She is my cuddle bunny and snuggle-puppy and I am the luckiest mama in the world to have such a girl!

Here she is in her Fancy Nancy attire! Just listed HERE!!

No comments: