Monday, June 4, 2007

Mommy Can I Take YOUR Picture?? -mommy though the lens of a 4-year old!

Well, I'm always taking HER picture and she really wanted to take mine today! This could be an advertisement for my camera "so simple even a 4-year old can use it!" So here they are!! There were a few really nice ones of the couch, the carpet, etc. where she completely missed, but as you can see, she improved in all of 5 minutes!

"This is fun mommy"


Almost got me!!



"Stick your tongue out mommy!"



She acutally got both Kaden and I in the shot! Budding photographer perhaps?? Now let's just hope she doesn't want to do this EVERY day!!!

4 comments:

Christine said...

Arielle took some great photos!!! You crack me up!!!

mylittlefairytales said...

Yes, maybe she can come take a picture of your girls for your next set!

Wendy said...

what a gorgeous child!!!
xoxo
Wendy

mylittlefairytales said...

thanks Wendy! He doesn't get half as many photos taken as his sister! But he is pretty stinking cute if you ask me!! :)