Tuesday, March 25, 2008

2 New Listings and the silliest girl!


Well I've opened a store on Etsy and have listed a few items in my store! I've just added this sweet mermaid set today! I couldn't get my angel to stop making grand dramatic gestures while photographing it...she really felt like a mermaid!

Now...my new favorite for the GingerBlossom launch on Ebay! I searched for the softest and crisp looking broadcloth I could find and found an exquisite white to match my vision for the pairing with Sandi's new Ginger Blossom line! I wanted to make this really special and have added lots of details to this set to truly make it unique. I probably took 50 pictures of this set...most of which were the silliest poses and crazy faces made be my newly crowned 5 year old.

Me "hey...I only need a few shots...hold still for a minute you little nut!"
Her "la la la boo boo boo (crazy contorted pose) maaa haa haa (ridiculous face)
Me (can't stop laughing) "C'mon little crazy...hold still! (snap snap snap)
Her "I"m holding still (crazy face, crazy pose)
Etc. etc. etc.


Soooooo. With all the silliness and laughter while photographing this "dainty" and most delicious summer set...I came up with the name "Free to Be...." as all our children are just that... and it shouldn't be any other way. Hope you love it...you can find it here.

4 comments:

Holly Stocke said...

Love both of these outfits! Your photoshoot story cracked me up too... I've had shoots like that myself. Way to roll with it!
Holly

Giraffikiki Kids said...

Love the pics, Cammie! Her character showing thru definately adds beauty. :) p.s. You've been tagged. Check out my blog for the details. :) Shelley

Lula Bee said...

This set is just Gorgeous!! I love all your stuff!

Rebecca said...

Beautiful sundresses! I'm tagging you! See my blog for details!
~Rebecca~:o)