I've just listed this new set on Ebay! I fell in love with the sweet Import print with birds and balloons and then added all my favorite prints from my new spring designer fabrics, as well as some precious pieces from my stash! With all the great new prints out there, I just became indecisive about what pieces to incorporate...so "up and away" was my result...although at times I thought my mind was going "up and away" while piecing all those details together!! You may find that set here on Ebay!
Also just listed a set with the same bird and balloon fabric at my Etsy shop...very funky hip and we got so many compliments by some hipster artists while photographing this set...and Arielle became the subject of their paintings! Find that set here on Etsy!
I also have been tagged by Gina of Southern Sass Couture, Shelley of Giraffikki Kids, and Rebecca the Designing Diva ! They have asked me to share 7 random or weird facts about myself...oh where should I begin, lol! I know some of these facts may be a repeat from a former tag...but I only have so many interesting aspects of myself to go around!
1. My dad was my middle and high school principal.
2. I was very into horses. I had horses at my house growing up and was really into showing horses on the weekends. I had to sell them when I started college.
3. I have a Master's Degree in Education.
4. I lived and worked in Japan before marriage, traveled through a bit of Asia, South America and Europe....traveled the country for several months in a van with my hubbie before marriage...now a trip across the state is quite an occasion!
5. My husband and I were on the TLC show "A Wedding Story."
6. My husband and I once picked up a hitchhiker (when we had the van) and he was quite the "stayer.." we couldn't get rid of him, his destination kept changing. He literally was with us for days on his way from a Rainbow Gathering. He was nice enough and all, but finally after several days he truly was on my nerves and we left him in Colorado.
7. My children call the UPS truck "the fabric truck" and I don't have the heart to correct them because in our case it is totally true!!!
Thanks for the tag girls!! I will pop back later to tag my peeps!!