Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Man!

This post is dedicated to my sweet little guy who just celebrated his 3rd birthday! My little boy who is obsessed with whacking anything and everything.....likes to disassemble my vacuum cleaner parts so that he may sleep with his cherished weapons...who irritates his sister to tears...who relentlessly gets up before the sun to pull a barstool over to our fruit bowl to remove a banana from the group so that he may finish his sleep clutching his beloved pre-breakfast snack....who would sit for hours as long as he is being read to....who is the wildest little thing I've ever met, yet pats my arm, looks at me lovingly, and tells me "I weally love you!"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!!



We celebrated his birthday with family and a train ride at the zoo. He's
wearing his groovy train shirt I made for the event. He was so excited waiting
for the train, I thought he might burst! Amazing what a $1 train ride will
buy in terms of childhood joy!!





3 comments:

Love said...

adorable! happy birthday to him! =)

Laurie said...

What a handsome little man! I hope his day was just perfect...

Christine said...

Happy Birthday sweet Kayden! I love his shirt! Hope it was a fabulous day!